Focal Point Online Services

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smiley

Latest topics

» Drug Facts (RESOURCE)
soulshepherd's advisor application   EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 3:54 am by JoshMain

» Celebrating our 3 years!
soulshepherd's advisor application   EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 3:19 am by JoshMain

» Best friend
soulshepherd's advisor application   EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 3:15 am by JohnO

» Focal Point Rules & Guidelines [SIGN AFTER REGISTERING]
soulshepherd's advisor application   EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 3:08 am by JohnO

» Appreciate your loved ones
soulshepherd's advisor application   EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 3:06 am by JohnO

» Hello, I'm Bianca
soulshepherd's advisor application   EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 2:54 am by JohnO

» Feedback & Suggestions
soulshepherd's advisor application   EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 2:45 am by JoshMain

» Forum announcement
soulshepherd's advisor application   EmptyTue May 09, 2017 2:08 am by JoshMain

» Forum & services still available
soulshepherd's advisor application   EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 9:42 pm by JoshMain

Top posting users this week

No user

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 157 messages in 55 subjects

We have 49 registered users

The newest registered user is MrNobody

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:23 am

2 posters

soulshepherd's advisor application

Poll

What is the story you tell the most?

[ 0 ]
    soulshepherd's advisor application   Bar_left0%soulshepherd's advisor application   Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    soulshepherd's advisor application   Bar_left50%soulshepherd's advisor application   Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    soulshepherd's advisor application   Bar_left0%soulshepherd's advisor application   Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    soulshepherd's advisor application   Bar_left50%soulshepherd's advisor application   Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 2
    Back
    soulshepherd

soulshepherd's advisor application   Empty soulshepherd's advisor application

Post by soulshepherd Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:53 am

Hi John,
    I like the concept you are offering here at focal point.

I am unable to put my email address and profile link in this post (due to restrictions on the site), but I would like to help out.

Name: Kristine (Krissy) Davis

Why do you want to be a counsellor? I provide counselling to help people make good choices that are relative and useful in getting on with life and making the most of their personal strengths and support networks.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a person with a lot of lived experience in many of the issues that people experience when times get tough. I am familiar with the importance of maintaining health and challenging the problems we all experience as social people (and not so social people). I am a believer in hope and positive experiences that lead to growth coming out of difficult situations.

Do you have any qualifications?: YES

I agree to use a respectful manner and follow by forum rules and guidelines.  Any abuse will not be tolerated towards clients, or staff: YES

Prove you can speak fluent English by writing a verb or an adjective in a sentence below:
    Everybody has a story that can involve past and present events, which may be good and not so good experiences, which impact our ability to make appropriate choices, decide on what action to take, and strive towards future positive and constructive experiences that will make a difference in our personal lives and the lives of those around us.
    JoshMain
    JoshMain
    Founder
    Founder

soulshepherd's advisor application   Empty Re: soulshepherd's advisor application

Post by JoshMain Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:48 pm

Application status:

ACCEPTED

Welcome to the advisor/listening team.  Please contact a professional advisor or an administrator and they will help you get started with your training.

This thread will be moved to the "accepted applications" sub-forum.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:59 am